Your first visit to Flores Orthodontics establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Your Financial Options
Orthodontic treatment is different for every patient, just like the cost of treatment. We will work with you to create a payment plan based on your needs and insurance coverage. We can assist you in submitting insurance claims for treatment received in our office and walk you through the particulars of your specific plan.
Getting started, one step at a time
- Give us a call to schedule your first visit and fill out our new patient forms.
- When you come in, we’ll give you the grand tour and take a few pictures.
- Dr. Daniel A. Flores will walk you through your evaluation and answer any questions.
- If you’re ready for treatment, we’ll work together to design a care plan that fits you.
- You’ll work with our treatment coordinator to coordinate your financial plan and then we will schedule your next appointment.
- That’s it! You’re officially on the treatment trail.